Swim Lesson Terms & Conditions
New enrolment for term swimming
An enrolment form is to be completed including a signature to acknowledge the terms and conditions.
Places are only secured once full payment has been received. We do not hold places or accept part payments.
If an assessment is required to determine your child’s ability, we will contact you to arrange a time to conduct an assessment.
Re-enrolling for the next term
- Existing Aquazone students are automatically re-enrolled for the following term.
- You will be issued with an invoice via email usually in Week 7 (three weeks prior to the end of the current term) that will indicate the new terms lesson day, time and fees. If you DO NOT wish to re-enrol, we ask that you kindly notify us by email or on the pool side before the end of Week 7.
- To confirm your re-enrolment, your payment must be received no later than Week 9 (one week prior to the end of the current term).
- If payment has not been received by this time, your position will be deemed vacant and offered to other applicants who are interested in securing the position.
Re-enrolment cancellations for term lessons
- Cancellations received after Week 9 (one week prior to the end of the current term) will be charged a $50 fee.
- Please note that the lessons are non transferable.
A 10% discount is applied to the term fee of the third child enrolled in the same term.
Cancellation and changes
- Aquazone has the right to change, postpone and/or cancel any classes.
- If a class is cancelled by Aquazone, you will automatically receive a credit for the next invoice period.
- Aquazone has the right to change/substitute any teacher at any time.
- There are NO classes on public holidays.
Request for lesson changes
Following the re-enrolment process a week is set aside to process requests for change. While every effort is made to accommodate requests for change, it is dependent on the availability of vacancies and NO guarantee can be given to accommodate requests.
- We do not provide refunds or make-up class for missed lessons as a child’s place in a class is reserved solely for her/him during the term regardless of attendance.
- However, students who are unable to attend lessons for serious illness / injury and who provide a medical certificate, will receive a maximum of 2 credits toward the following terms fees.
- Aquazone is unable to grant refunds.
During the school holidays the weekly classes are suspended. However we offer an intensive 5-day course which provides a great way of learning and gaining skills quickly over a short period of time in preparation for the next term. Details and bookings can be found in our newsletter and website.
Aquazone offers an intensive 5-day course. These provide a great way of learning and gaining skills quickly over a short period of time in preparation for the next term. Payment must be received prior to the programs.
Cancellations for Holiday Programs
Cancellations received 7 days prior the program will be charged a $25 fee. Please note that the lessons are non transferable.
Health and Safety
- Learners are required to stay out of the water for 2 weeks after having diarrhoea (upset tummy).
- A parent/caregiver is required to be poolside for the duration of the learners lesson.
- Aquazone has the right to remove learners from any lesson if a parent/caregiver is not present.
- Aquazone accepts no responsibility for any accidents, injuries or losses incurred at either the Newtown School, Miramar North School, Kilbirnie, Freyberg pools or surrounds.
- For hygiene reasons all swimmers must wear a swim cap during every lesson.
For hygiene reasons all swimmers must wear a swim cap during every lesson.